You will be asked to provide certain information and scans at your appointment. Having this information with you and readily available will streamline the process.
For your first consultation with Dr Nick Vertzyas, kindly ensure you bring the following:
- A referral letter from your General Practitioner or Specialist. This referral enables you to claim a portion of your consultation cost through Medicare and gives Dr Nick Vertzyas important information regarding your condition
- Your Medicare or Department of Veteran’s Affairs card
- Your Health Insurance information
- Your Age Pension card (if applicable)
- All previous x-rays and other scans (MRI, CT, ultrasound) on film
- Details of any medical conditions and any previous operations you have had
- Current medications list and details of any known allergies
- Pathology results, medical records and letters
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will ensure you have enough time to check-in, complete the Patient Acquaintance form and for reception to retrieve scan reports and have everything ready for you to see Dr Nick Vertzyas.
You can streamline the check-in process by printing, completing and forwarding the Patient Acquaintance form to our rooms prior to your appointment.
Fax: (02) 8382 6909
click here to request an appointment online.
It is also very helpful if you can bring your scans and other medical records to our St Vincent’s Clinic rooms in advance of your appointment. This ensures reception can chase up reports and ensure everything is completed prior to your appointment.